School Tours and Open Houses
What does an immersion classroom look like? How does the IB Programme engage students? What can my student gain from an IB education from ISI? There is a “World of Possibilities” available at ISI and we want to show you.
There’s no better way to see what the International School of Indiana can offer your child than to see it in person.
Lower School open houses at the 49th Street campus for 3 years old through grade 5:
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, October 26, 2017, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, November 30, 2017, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, February 6, 2018, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, February 8, 2018, 8:30 a.m.- 11:30 a.m.
Upper School at the Michigan Road campus for grades 6–12:
- Sunday, November 12, 2017, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
We are always available to give personal one-on-one tours outside of the open houses, to give you an in-depth view of the unique opportunities offered by our program and to talk you through the application processes. Does the idea of paying private school tuition make you nervous? We do provide financial aid to nearly 47% of our families; go to our financial aid page to learn more.
Personal tours are available by appointment.
To schedule a tour, click here. Or contact:
Director of Admissions – Lower School (3-Year-Old – Grade 5)
317-923-1951 ext. 102
Director of Admissions – Upper School (Grades 6 -12)
317-923-1951 ext. 369