Ways to Give
Building Our Community
The value of an International School of Indiana education reaches far beyond the classroom; that distinction lies in our diverse and culturally rich community. Small, nurturing and dynamic, our family of parents, alumni, alumni parents, grandparents, faculty, staff and friends increases the value of the International School experience each year through its spirit of volunteerism and giving. The countless ways the ISI family gives back its time, creativity and resources sets our school apart.
Together, we fulfill International School of Indiana’s mission to prepare students to be responsible citizens in a rapidly globalizing and interdependent world.
There are many ways to contribute to and be a part of the International School’s community:
- Gry-fund: the ISI Annual Fund
- Special Interest Giving
- Tangible Personal Property (In-Kind Giving)
- The Kathy Taurel Legacy Fund
- Gifts of Appreciated Securities
- Matching Gifts from your Employer
- Memorial and Honor Gifts
- Endowment Giving
- Attending an ISI Fundraising Event (Wine Tasting or Travel Auction)
ISI is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All cash or securities contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please consult your tax advisor for additional information.
Or bring your donation to the Development Office, located in the Taurel Building at 4330 North Michigan Road, Indianapolis, IN.
Confirmation of your donation will be sent by email.
- Refund and Cancellation – We appreciate your donation and all donations are considered as final sales.
Thank you for making your gift to the International School of Indiana today.