At the International School of Indiana (ISI), we strive for balance in the lives of our students. We believe that body, mind, and spirit work best when they’re working together.
So, we offer a wide range of athletic experiences for students in grades 5 to 12,
and joining a team is as simple as attending the first scheduled practice.
Through our open participation policy, ISI provides athletic opportunities to all our students. Every student is encouraged to take part in athletics as a participant, team manager, or supporter. Our coaches make every effort to develop each student’s unique skills. This happens both in practices and in interscholastic competitions. Coaches also try to play every player regardless of ability level. We emphasize the value of competing to the best of our ability and being good sports, win or lose.
While they can't participate in formal athletics, students pre-elementary to grade 5 get lots of fresh air and exercise, too. In addition to their physical education classes, students in Lower School have morning and lunch recess every day.
Students in grades 6 and 7 also get recess after lunch. It’s another way ISI recognizes the whole person in each of our students: mind, body, and spirit.
- Is there an athletics participation fee?
- Does my child need a physical exam before participating?
- Athletics communications & calendar
- Athletics contact information
- What teams have the most participants?
- What athletic facilities do you have at ISI?
- How do ISI athletes get to off-site practices and competitions?