The academic year session 2 begins on Tuesday, October 13.
The deadline to change student learning preferences for session 2 and register students for non-academic programs offered during the session is Friday, September 25.
c) A Request for Remote Learning Form must be completed, if a student will be switching his/her preference to remote learning. Families that designate the remote learning preference for Session 2 will be locked into this option until the close of the session on Friday, December 18.
- only registered for Session 1 services and need to re-enroll for Session 2
- are looking to add the service for the first time in Session 2
IMPORTANT CHANGE FOR SESSION TWO: Lower School student pick up time is from 2:50 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. during Session 2. Families unable to pick up students by 3:30 must register for after-school care. Student supervision outside of the child care service will not be made available after 3:30 p.m. in the Lower School.
- how COVID-19 will impact team participation across grade levels;
- how the interscholastic high school teams will be managed to protect the health and safety of players and the ISI community;
- information on how to register, related deadlines and fees.
- High School Boys Basketball
- Middle School Boys Basketball
- High School Girls Basketball
- Middle School Girls Basketball
- High School Co-ed Swimming
LOWER SCHOOL DROP OFF PROCEDURES: will be modified for Session 2 so the window for all students arriving via Graceland Ave will be between to 8:00 to 8:30 a.m., and no longer by last name/dual campus family. Drop off procedures for Child Care Students will remain the same for Session 2.
PRE-ELEMENTARY REMOTE LEARNING SCHEDULE: the live streaming schedule for remote learners in pre-elementary grades is being modified for Session 2. These changes, posted below, will also be indicated on Managebac.
Pre-elementary live streaming schedule
- 9:00 to 9:45 a.m. with a 30-minute follow-up activity offline
- 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. with a 30-minute follow-up activity offline
- 1:30 to 2:15 p.m. with a 30-minute follow-up activity offline
LUNCH SERVICE AND MENU SELECTION: this process remains unchanged for Session 2. Lunch menus will continue to be released on a regular schedule allowing families to select their preferences for the month ahead.
REMOTE LEARNING ACCESS REQUESTS: updates to the Attendance and Remote Learning Policy now provide families the option to access to remote learning in the event of an anticipating long-term illness. Complete details are posted on the policy page under the Absenteeism section.
COVID-READY CAMPUSES: complete details about the ways we are working to keep our community safe and healthy are available through our COVID-Ready Campuses webpage.
317-923-1951 ext. 300
Calls accepted Monday-Friday
8:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.