What you need to know
STUDENTS WHO REMAIN IN THE UNITED STATES
For International Homestay Program students who have remained in the United States over the summer months the return to school requires the following guidelines:
STUDENTS WHO HAVE LEFT THE UNITED STATes
For International students who are not currently in the United States we recognize it is a highly stressful and unpredictable time, with limited travel options and restrictions. We encourage you to refer to this page regularly and to remain in close contact with the Director of International Student Services, Natalie Wolfe at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-317-923-1951 ext. 303.
- June 22: Proclamation Extending Suspension of Immigrants to the U.S.
- SEVP and DOS Guidance Directly
- Department of State Temporarily Suspends Routine Visa Services at All U.S. Embassies and Consulates
- Social Security Administration Has Closed All Offices to In-Person Services
- Travel Restrictions to the U.S.