Are you ready to make a world of difference?
For nearly 30 years ISI has embraced the concepts of inquiry-based learning, with an emphasis on language fluency and cultural intelligence, to prepare students for a rapidly globalizing and interdependent world.
Tuition covers many of the fees associated with providing an ISI education; however philanthropic support provides the additional resources necessary to enhance our facilities and recruit the best teachers from around the world — and consequently offer our students a world-class education that no other school in Indiana can provide.
Your annual gift to ISI is an investment in our students, our facilities, our faculty, and our potential. When Gryphons give to the ISI Annual Fund, we make it possible for students and our entire institution to be ready for the world stage.
Thank you for giving!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Annual Fund?
- What does the Annual Fund support?
- When will I be asked to participate in the Annual Fund?
- Why is participation important?
- How much am I expected to give?
- Why does ISI ask for contributions instead of raising tuition?
- How can I contribute?
- Can ISI benefit from my employer matching gift program?