What you need to know
School day visitors
- All visitors must adhere to the school’s COVID-19 health and safety protocols including but not limited to wearing a face mask indoors and maintaining appropriate social distancing, regardless of vaccination status.
- Visitors may be required to participate in a health screening before being granted access to a facility.
- Visitors during the school day are by appointment or invitation only, including all vendors and partners.
- Visitors are permitted to drop off and pick up items during the school day, and should coordinate those activities with front desk personnel.
- No visitors are permitted to visit or accompany students into our facilities, unless otherwise specified in our policies.
- Any pick-up or drop-off of students outside of standard arrival and departure times should follow the COVID-19 arrival and dismissal procedures.
- Visitor access in facilities will be limited to authorized areas only, as specified by event or meeting organizers, or outlined in the visitor policy.
General facilities access
- Visitors are permitted for admissions events and activities including Information Sessions, in-person tours, and pre-entry visits.
- In-person events held on campus by third party organizations are limited to times when the campus is closed to ISI students/faculty/staff.
- Visitors are permitted on campus for athletic events, but in accordance with the visitors policy.