What you need to know
LEARNING SCENARIO AND FAMILY OPTIONS
- ISI will resume in-person learning in August. Remote learning options have been limited as outlined in the Attendance and Remote Learning Policy.
- Any school closures will be based on public health and governmental guidelines.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- ISI will no longer administer regular health screenings on campus for employees, though random screenings are permitted.
- Employees are encouraged to get vaccinated. The school nurse will maintain a list of fully vaccinated employees, as these individuals so long as they have no COVID-like symptoms do not need to quarantine, be restricted from work, or be tested following an exposure to someone with suspected or confirmed COVID-19, as their risk of infection is low.
- Masks will still be required indoors at both campuses for all students, faculty, staff, and visitors, regardless of vaccination status.
Changes to some faculty and staff support programs, including access to and fees for child care services, have been and will continue to be shared via email as well as posted to the Employee Portal. Faculty and staff members are encouraged to visit the portal at least once a week prior to reporting for the start of the academic year to access important information. Contact email@example.com should you encounter trouble accessing the portal.