Itinerary for the day:
8:30am Bus Departs ISI
10:00am Arrive at the Office of Admissions
10:00am-11:00am Campus Tour (student led)
11:00am -12:00pm Admission Presentation
12:00pm -1:15pm Lunch at Earhart Dining Hall
1:30pm -2:30pm Tour/Presentation Honors Program/Residence Hall
2:40pm Bus Departs Purdue University
4:00pm Arrive back at ISI
- Wear ISI gear and comfortable shoes (also make sure to plan for weather, as the tour will go on rain or shine)
- Please arrive at the bus as soon as you check into Homeroom for attendance, but no later than 8:20am
- If you are considering applying to Purdue University next year, please think about any questions you'd like answered on this visit. Another individual visit is advisable as well.
- If you are not considering applying to Purdue, make note of anything you hear that you might like to ask at your future potential college visits
- It goes without saying, but please represent ISI as well as possible. We are casual for the day, but please watch language, and be aware of your conversation, as we will be with admission personnel much of the time
- Enjoy a fun day with your peers, and get into the Boilermaker spirit!
Mrs. Christy & Mrs. Aikins