Parents may register for Parent-Teacher Conferences from Monday, October 25 at noon through Monday, November 1 at 11:59 p.m. A link to register will be provided via email.
All Parent-Teacher Conferences will take place via Zoom. As we continue with virtual conferences, we hope families will be able to easily schedule a time to connect with their student's teacher. If the time slot you need is taken, please contact your student's teacher directly to schedule an alternative time with them.
Upper School Families
- The Student Support Services department will also be available to meet by appointment during Parent-Teacher Conferences. The department includes Natalie Wolfe (SSS Coordinator), Kate Brimmer (Upper School Counselor), Linda Christy (Director of College Counseling), Meg Dombroski (Grades 6 to 8 Learning Support), and Genevieve Gardner (Grades 9 to 12 Learning Support).
- Grade 10 Personal Project Supervisors can be found via ManageBac and are available to meet by appointment.
- MYP Coordinator & Personal Project Coordinator Marithe Benavente and DP Coordinator Jane Bramhill are available to meet by appointment.
- Parents who would like to schedule an appointment with Upper School Principal Richard Bruford may contact Administrative Assistant Linda Weiss at email@example.com or (317) 923-1951, ext. 200.
Lower School Families
- Grade 4 families should schedule one meeting with their student's English teacher.
- Grade 5 families should schedule one meeting with their student's Language teacher.
- Parents who would like to schedule an appointment with Lower School Principal Trina Haygaru may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need additional assistance during the registration process, please contact the Information Technology Department at (317) 923-1951, ext. 325.