ISI utilizes Invoiced billing and portal solutions to generate monthly invoices, enable autopay for payment plans, and give families the ability to view invoices and make payments online.
The Invoiced system provides a more predictable billing cycle.
- Monthly payers will receive invoices on the fifth of each month
- Semi-annual payers receive their invoices on June 5 and November 5
- Annual payers will be invoiced June 5
All invoices are issued electronically via Invoiced.
Each ISI student has at least one parent/guardian set up as an authorized payer. Authorized payers will be notified of all bills with an email notification from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address on file with the registrar (reflected in your SchoolAdmin account).
Invoice emails will contain a securely generated URL, known as a “magic link” to sign authorized payers into their family’s account. By first clicking the button that says, “view invoice” followed by “pay now” you will be able to proceed to your payment portal.
How to Access your Invoiced Account
Authorized payer(s) can visit the ISI Invoiced portal directly at internationalschoolofindiana.invoiced.com and request a sign in link by simply entering in the email address utilized by ISI. You will then receive an email from Invoiced with a Sign In button. We will only send a sign in link to the email address that is on file with the ISI Business Office and where invoices are currently being sent.
Additional Payment Types
We will accept:
- Online payment through Invoiced via credit card, subject to a 1.0% processing fee.
- Online payment through Invoiced via e-check payment, subject to a 0.75% processing fee.
- We will accept payment by check via mail.
- We will accept payments by wire transfer. Instructions regarding wire transfers can be found here.
Every page on the Invoiced website is served using an encrypted connection with Transport Layer Security (TLS). Invoiced is a Level 1 PCI service provider.
Business Office Hours are Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Please contact us at email@example.com with your questions or to schedule a telephone or video conferencing appointment with a team member.
For more Information on Invoiced visit https://www.invoiced.com/.
- What deposit and/or fees are required to confirm my student’s enrollment?
- Will my enrollment be secured if I am unable to pay my new student fee or tuition deposit at this time?
- Is my tuition deposit applied to my tuition payments?
- How do I make my tuition deposit or pay my new student fee?
- When is my deposit due?
- If our family receives financial aid, are we required to pay a deposit?
- How is my new student fee applied to future invoices for fees and tuition?
- Is there a penalty for withdrawing our student(s) early?
TUITION, FEES, estimates, and BILLING FAQ
- Are payment plans available?
- What is the difference between tuition and fees?
- Why does tuition increase annually?
- What services are included in tuition costs?
- When will I receive my first tuition bill for the upcoming school year?
- What if our family has had a change in financial circumstances?
- When is my payment due?
- What if my account becomes past due?
- What if I believe there is an error reflected on my invoice?
- How do I access invoices prior to December 5, 2020?
- International Students & Host Families: What are tuition and fees for F-1 Visa Students?
- International Students & Host Families: How do fees for host families work?
- Why am I receiving an estimate?
- Why is ISI encouraging families to enroll in AutoPay for electronic payments?
- Why are ACH payments no longer being offered?
- What should I do if I need to change my payment method?
- Why do I need to provide my bank account information if I was previously enrolled in ACH payments? Doesn’t the business office have my account information?
- What are the convenience fees associated with each payment method?
- What is an eCheck? How is this different from ACH payments?
- Will I receive an email reminder notifying me of my upcoming scheduled payment?
- How do I change my payment date?
tuition & fees
Tuition & fees are posted annually in January. Families can access a breakdown of institutional costs, including exchange trips and extra optional activities in the documents to the right.
contact the business office
ATTN: Business Office/Billing
International School of Indiana
4330 N. Michigan Rd.
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Questions about billing should be directed to:
Business Office Team