Tuition and Fees 2021-2022
tuition, Fees, & Financial aid
The World Within Reach
The Midwest's most distinct academics are the particular ISI combination of the world's "gold-standard" International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum, which all of our students complete, and the state of Indiana's only language immersion program that features three language-track options for students starting at 3 years old.
With few rivals to our curricular approach nationwide, ISI is uniquely positioned to help families invest in their futures.
Tuition & fees are posted annually in January. Families can access a breakdown of institutional costs, including exchange trips and extra optional activities in the link below. We offer monthly and semi-annual payment plans.
ISI believes that educational excellence stems from an exposure to a variety of perspectives including socioeconomic, ethnic, and geographic, as well as that an investment in the future of a child is an investment in our community. In a typical school year, financial aid is awarded to approximately 40% of our students, averaging $10,000 of support per student. All awards are based solely on demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- Go to School & Student Services and create an account. The ISI school code is 4138.
- Complete the application form, submit the required tax documents and pay the SSS application fee.
- The ISI Financial Aid Committee will review the application and determine an award based on income, assets, taxes, family size, unusual expenses and circumstances and the number of family members in tuition-bearing schools.
- You will be advised of the decision by SSS.
All information required is held in the strictest confidence.
We recommend you apply for Financial Aid concurrently with the ISI Admissions application. The ISI Financial Aid Committee considers applications after the Admissions decision has been made.
KEY DATES AT A GLANCE
NOVEMBER 1: Admissions Application Deadline Priority Status
NOVEMBER 15: Upper School Scholarship Application Deadline Priority Status
DECEMBER 15: Admissions Decision Notification Priority Status
JANUARY 15: Financial Aid (SSS) Deadline Priority Status
FEBRUARY 1: Financial Aid Notification Priority Status
MARCH 1: Enrollment Contract Deadline Priority Status Enrollment Deposit Due
* Applications will be reviewed and decisions will be released on a rolling basis for both admissions and financial aid if completed after the priority status deadlines.
- How do I know that my financial aid application is complete and submitted?
- Are payment plans available?
- What services are included in tuition costs?
- What is the difference between tuition and fees?
- What is “demonstrated need” and how is it determined?
- Is there a fee for applying for financial aid?
- What factors are considered when determining financial aid?
- When will we learn if we receive financial aid?
- How does the process work for separated or divorced parents?
- Who makes financial aid decisions?
- Does ISI offer additional ways to help finance our child’s education?