Admissions - Frequently Asked Questions
- ISI Pre-Elementary School (3 Years Old – Kindergarten) is a full-day academic program for three-, four- and five-year-olds.
- The Pre-K and Kindergarten classrooms are full-immersion classrooms, divided into three language tracks: French, Spanish, and Mandarin Chinese.
- ISI accepts new students at any grade level.
- We evaluate applicants based on their academic abilities and their character.
- We consider student maturity, attitude towards learning, and behavior.
- We also seek evidence of independence, involvement, and concern for others.
The International School of Indiana manages admission inquiries and applications through our system, Open Apply. When you fill our registration of inquiry form or application form, a parent account is created that will guide you through the admissions process. A working checklist of tasks are created and maintained in Open Apply that will inform applicants about how to schedule a tour or shadow day, supply transcripts, recommendation forms, attend a pre-entry visit, and apply for financial aid.
- Candidates for Grade 9 are required to submit standardized testing results from ERB and ISTEP.