PLANTING THE SEEDS FOR SUCCESS
Whether you’re a new or returning family to the International School of Indiana, we applaud your decision to invest in your child’s future with ISI’s world-class education. We take pride in our success of preparing students for the world stage, so we’re constantly looking for ways to improve. In curriculum, in culture, in operations, in everything.
That’s why we’re transitioning to an Evergreen Enrollment process for all grades this year. Basically, you enroll once and that’s it – no more annual contracts or time-consuming paperwork for multiple students. This way, new and current students are enrolled through completion of high school, unless you notify the school otherwise.
We’re doing this because we know families come to ISI for a long-term commitment to our distinct academics, so Evergreen Enrollment will save you time and maximize our administrative efficiency. Most importantly, it allows us to better focus on what is most important: your child.
It’s an important change, and we know some of you may have questions. That’s why we’ve prepared helpful FAQs – noting key deadlines – to walk families through the easy process.
As always, our Admissions team stands ready to help. We’re here for you, not just for the upcoming year but for your child’s entire academic career. Evergreen Enrollment - planing the seeds for ISI success!
KEY DATES AT A GLANCE
January: Tuition & Fees published for following school year
January 15: Tuition assistance priority deadline (New Students)
February 1: Rolling tuition assistance application priority deadline (Current Students)
February 1: Rolling tuition assistance award notifications begin (New Students)
February 15: Rolling tuition assistance award notifications begin (Current Students)
February 1-March 1: Annual withdrawal period (beginning in 2022)
Tuition & Fees
With Evergreen Enrollment, tuition & fees are still posted annually each January. Families can access a breakdown of institutional costs, including exchange trips and extra optional activities. Families reliant on financial aid will have the opportunity to reapply for aid each year. The Annual Withdrawal Period for enrolled students will take place from January 20-March 1. Anyone who withdraws during that period will have no continued tuition obligations for the next academic year.
WHERE YOUR TUITION DOLLARS GO
ENROLLMENT AND RE-ENROLLMENT FAQs
- What is Evergreen Enrollment?
- Why did ISI change from annual contracts to Evergreen Enrollment Contracts?
- I am enrolling more than one child. Do I need to sign an Evergreen Enrollment Contract for each one?
- I’m not sure if we are committed to stay through high school. What if our family needs to make a change?
- When will tuition and fees, and any contract changes, be announced annually?
- What is the capacity of classes in each grade level?
- What if I have a problem with the online link? Can I do a paper form?
- What if I am not ready to make my final decision by March 1?
- How do I know my enrollment was processed and our position is secured?
- What if I have enrollment issues and believe I completed it, but I did not receive a confirmation email?
- What amount is owed for my deposit?
- Will my enrollment be secured if I am unable to pay my new student enrollment deposit at this time?
- How is my new student enrollment deposit applied to future invoices for fees and tuition?
- Is my re-enrollment tuition deposit applied to my tuition payments?
- If our family receives financial aid, are we required to pay a deposit?
- How do I make my enrollment deposit?
- Can I enroll after the priority enrollment deadline of March 1?
- Should current remote learning families re-enroll before decisions about remote learning are announced for next year?
- Do I have to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Do I have to be re-enrolled to be considered for financial aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- Do I have to have my 2020 taxes completed to file for financial aid?
- Is the financial aid deadline of January 15 important?
- Is the financial aid deadline of February 1 important?
- Will my financial aid amount change over the years?
- How do payments plans work?
Families come to ISI for a trusted partner in their child's education. Enrolling once with Evergreen Enrollment best reflects our long-term commitment to you.
Tara Evans, Ph.D