PLANTING THE SEEDS FOR SUCCESS
Whether you’re a new or returning family to the International School of Indiana, we applaud your decision to invest in your child’s future with a world-class education that prepares them to be responsible citizens and effective leaders in a rapidly globalizing and interdependent world.
Our relationship with families is long-term, and Evergreen Enrollment reflects that commitment by saving families time and maximizing our administrative efficiency. Most importantly, it allows us to better focus on what is most important: your child. Evergreen Enrollment allows families to enroll once and that’s it – no more annual contracts or time-consuming paperwork for multiple students. This way, new and current students are enrolled through completion of high school, unless you notify the school otherwise.
As always, our Admissions team stands ready to support you and your family, not just for the upcoming year but for your child’s entire academic career. Evergreen Enrollment - planting the seeds for ISI success!
KEY DATES AT A GLANCE
January: Tuition & Fees published for following school year
January 15: Tuition assistance priority deadline (New Students)
February 1: Rolling tuition assistance application priority deadline (Current Students)
February 1: Rolling tuition assistance award notifications begin (New Students)
February 15: Rolling tuition assistance award notifications begin (Current Students)
February 1-March 1: Enrollment Refresh Period (withdraw for the following year with no tuition obligation)
Tuition & Fees
With Evergreen Enrollment, tuition & fees are still posted annually each January. Families can access a breakdown of institutional costs, including exchange trips and extra optional activities. Families reliant on financial aid have the opportunity to reapply for aid each year. Each February is an Enrollment Refresh Period for enrolled students. Families are not required to take action during this period, though they are encouraged to refresh their account with updated information, and if they don’t intent to remain at ISI for the following school year to withdraw. Anyone who withdraws between February 1 and March 1 will have no continued tuition obligations for the next academic year.
- What is Evergreen Enrollment?
- What is the Enrollment Refresh Period?
- Why did ISI change from annual contracts to Evergreen Enrollment Contracts?
- I am enrolling more than one child. Do I need to sign an Evergreen Enrollment Contract for each one?
- I’m not sure if we are committed to stay through high school. What if our family needs to make a change?
- What is the capacity of classes in each grade level?
- What if I have a problem with the online link? Can I do a paper form?
- What if I am not ready to make my final decision by March 1?
- How do I know my enrollment was processed and our position is secured?
- What if I have enrollment issues and believe I completed it, but I did not receive a confirmation email?
- Can I enroll after the priority enrollment deadline of March 1?
Families come to ISI for a trusted partner in their child's education. Enrolling once with Evergreen Enrollment best reflects our long-term commitment to you.
Tara Evans, Ph.D