This year the International School of Indiana is joining two unique community events to make a day that no one will forget!
FALL FESTIVAL is a Parent Association event that brings the community together to enjoy music, food, and fun as well as raise money to fund projects that increase learning and community opportunities at the school.
HOMECOMING is a new to the school event that only started the last year in 2016. Though ISI does not have a football team, we still have big spirit. Our one-of-a-kind homecoming brings the community to the Michigan Road campus to enjoy volleyball, soccer and cross-country events as well as celebrate being a part of ISI.
Why join up these two power house events? So the full ISI community can join together with their #ISIPride. Historically Fall Festival was centered around the Lower School families, while the Homecoming had more of a draw with Upper School families coming to see their student-athletes.
It is going to be a big day with all of your favorites from both events. You won’t want to miss it!
11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Bounce house, balloons, face painting, games, Red Hot Chili Cook Off, Annual Cake Bake Off, autograph signing by Indy 11’s David Goldsmith, a raffle, choir performance and food trucks.
- Food Trucks Open at 11:30 am on the Blackwell Black-top
- Traditional Fall Fest offerings will be available all day between 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. near Blackwell
- Lower School and Upper School Choirs will perform at 1 p.m. & 2 p.m.
Volleyball, cross-country, soccer and a daring skydive by ISI parent, Floyd Kehl, from a mile above the campus.
- JV Volleyball at 10:00 am in Blackwell
- Varsity Volleyball at 11:00 am in Blackwell
- Boys Varsity Soccer at 11:00 am on the Varsity Soccer Pitch
- Boys Middle School Cross Country at 11:00 am on the Taurel Circle
- Girls Middle School Cross Country at 11:30 am on the Taurel Circle
- Boys High School Cross Country at 12:00 pm on the Taurel Circle
- Girls Varsity Soccer at 12:30 pm on the Varsity Soccer Pitch
- Girls High School Cross Country at 12:30 pm on the Taurel Circle
- Skydive 1:26 p.m.
Both events are free and open to the public. The Parent Association is kindly requesting entry donations for the Fall Festival to support the teachers and classrooms. Bring cash/credit to visit one of the food vendors on campus on Saturday.
Check out pictures from last year’s Fall Festival: