Your Voice at ISI
The PA promotes open communication between the administration, teachers, parents, and students. In an effort to improve these communications and to allow equal representation for all three of ISI's buildings, the PA has representatives for each site.
- The Parent Association (PA) of ISI is a cooperative organization of parents and families of students at the school.
- All ISI families are members of the PA and are invited to attend PA meetings and participate in PA activities.
- Annual membership dues of $25 per child are billed with your tuition.
- Your dues help to pay for the many PA events you enjoy, purchase winter holiday gifts for your ISI teachers and staff, provide an annual staff brunch at each building, and even fulfill many of the requests of ISI teachers, staff, and student organizations.
- Previous requests funded by the PA include, among many other items, science laboratory equipment, musical instruments, playground equipment, furniture, welcome baskets for new ISI administrators, and funding for some student social events.
- The goal of PA fundraising events - such as the Fall Festival and Flower Sales - is to generate additional funds to meet these and other needs.
- It's our hope to see all ISI families volunteer in some capacity for one or more of the PA events!
- All parent volunteers and chaperones are required to complete an Indiana State Police Backround form. Please find it attached here.
ISI's Annual Flower and Plant Sale
Spring is ALMOST here and it is time to order your plants and flowers from ISI's Annual Flower and Plant Sale!
We have a great selection of plants to choose from, including annuals, hanging baskets, tomatoes, peppers, herbs and perennials.
Orders for Annuals (including hanging baskets, vegetables, and herbs) are due March 29
, orders for Perennials are due May 4
Click here for the order form
, plant descriptions and pictures
Please drop off your order form and payment at any building front desk.
Pick-up will be on Wednesday, May 15.
All the proceeds go to the Parent Association and so benefit ISI students.
If you are interested in helping on 'pick-up day' (May 15th) please contact Julie Moyer at email@example.com
Please share the order form with all of your neighbors, friends, and family who might also be interested in purchasing some beautiful plants and flowers!